You will need (4 portions)
– fresh/ frozen prawns with shell and tail removed
– one large onion, finely chopped
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 tablespoon green curry paste
– 1 large can coconut milk
– 1 avocado, mashed with a fork
– juice of one lime for serving
– rice noodles
Heat up the olive oil in a wok and fry the onion until it starts to become translucent. Add the green curry and avocado and stir in thoroughly. Add the prawns and toss for about 4 minutes.
In the meantime bring a pot of water to the boil to cook your rice noodles, drain and toss into your wok.
Add the coconut milk and stir in until it is heated through. Test for garnish and add salt and freshly ground pepper if necessary. Serve with a dash of lime juice to bring the flavours out. Garnish with coriander if desired.