update: COMPETITION CLOSED!
Congratulations Nicole Vella who guessed that the fruit I used was a kaki aka persimmon or Sharon Fruit.
It’s competition time and taking part is free – however this one is only for the locals – so if you live in Malta and would like to win the beautiful biscuit tin pictured below, follow a few rules and get guessing!
Last weekend I made a delicious panna cotta (so easy! blog post soon :)) and to serve it I decided to make a fruit compote that I warmed just before serving.
Can you guess which fruit I used? This is a picture of the finished product:
- Like my Facebook page (if you haven’t already)
- Like the competition post anywhere that it has appeared on Facebook
- Comment on the website page (HERE) with your answer as well as your name and surname
- You may comment once every 24 hours
- First person to comment with the correct answer and who has followed all the above rules WINS this beautiful biscuit tin kindly offered by Dical House: